4 Island Tour to Emerald Cave at Koh Mook by Big Boat
Duration 1 day(s)
The islands around Koh Lanta are renowned for their white-sand beaches, colorful corals, and hidden sea caves. On this tour, set sail across the Andaman Sea and visit four different islands in one day—Koh Chuak, Koh Mook, Koh Kradan, and Koh Ngai. Along the way, stop to swim, snorkel, or kayak (if option selected) around the islands; take a swim in the Emerald Cave; and tuck into a tasty Thai lunch on-board the boat.
- Island-hopping cruise: visit four islands in one day
- Multiple stops to swim, snorkel, or kayak around the islands
- Delicious Thai buffet lunch served on-board
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Koh Lanta hotel
Koh Lanta Old Town Pier
Or, you can also get picked up
1 Lanta Old Town
Stop: 30 minutes
2 Ko Chueak
Stop: 60 minutes
3 Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave)
Stop: 45 minutes
4 Koh Kradan
Stop: 90 minutes
5 Koh Ngai Resort
Stop: 90 minutes
6 Ko Ngai
Stop: 90 minutes
You'll return to the starting point
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Convenient 20 meter tour boat with 2 decks & toilet on board
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, water & seasonal fruits
- Homemade Thai buffet lunch on board of the boat
- Snorkel masks, life jacket & fins
- Sit-on-top kayak with equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What to expect
Start with pickup at your hotel on Koh Lanta, and transfer to a nearby pier, where you board a tour boat with two decks, and plenty of space to relax. Sit down to a morning snack of coffee or tea with bread and jam on the trip to the first stop of the day, the island of Koh Chuak.
Suit up with snorkeling gear, then slip into the water to see Koh Chuak’s thriving coral reef systems, which are home to many bright fishes and other marine life.
Continue to Koh Mook, home of the spectacular Emerald Cave: the entrance to the cave leaves just enough space to swim in when the tide is low, and the cave winds 260 feet (80 meters) to a hidden white sand beach enclosed by cliff walls. Return the boat for a Thai buffet lunch on deck, followed by fresh fruits, then make another stop at Koh Kradan. This tour does not go to shore at Koh Kradan, but you can swim in clear water off the boat, or snorkel the island’s coral reef. The final stop of the day is Koh Ngai, a tiny, mountainous island with rocky headlands, white sand beaches, and thick forests. Enjoy time to relax on the beach and walk along the shoreline, then begin the return trip to Koh Lanta, with afternoon coffee or tea and snacks served along the way.
Departure and return
Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.
Koh Lanta Old Town Pier, G3MX+35H, Ko Lanta Yai, Thailand
Meet at the pier in Lanta Old Town at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Baan Saladan: 08:00
• Kantiang Beach: 08:00
• Kaw Kwang Beach: 08:10
• Klong Dao Beach: 08:20
• Klong Khong Beach: 08:30
• Klong Nin Beach: 08:10
• Klong Tob Beach: 08:20
• Long Beach: 08:30
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:30
Hotel pickup offered
During checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.
Port pickup offered
During checkout you will be able to select from the list of included ports.
- Koh Lanta Old Town Pier, G3MX+35H, Ko Lanta Yai, Thailand
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 20 people required to run this tour!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.