A full day exploring kayaking 3 islands (Talabeng sea cave)
Duration 1 day(s)
Spend a day exploring several islands near Koh Lanta by kayak with this full-day tour. After pickup from your hotel, travel by longtail boat to Koh Aung. Explore the Thungyeepheng Mangrove Forest by kayak, and look for local fauna in their natural environment. Aferwards, explore Koh Talabeng Sea Cave before heading to Koh Bubu, where you can savor an included Thai lunch and relax on the beach.
- Round trip transfer to and from your hotel
- Seasonal fruit
- Bottle water
- Life jacket
- Local guide (English and Thai Speaking)
- Entry/Admission - Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
One day kayaking Talabeng Island, Koh Phee, BuBu Island
Duration: 7 hours
Departure and return
Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.
Please send your location or other observation points.
Hotel pickup offered
During checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tour itinerary might be changed without notice due to weather and sea condition.
- If we cancel the trip due to bad weather, you’ll get your full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.