Snorkel Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Koh Lanta
Duration 1 day(s)
Explore the stunning beaches and bays of the Phi Phi Islands; the natural landscapes made famous in movies like ‘The Beach’. With this tour, set sail from Koh Lanta and spend an entire day at sea, with plenty of stops to swim and snorkel. Along the way, visit popular sights such as Monkey Beach and enjoy a rich buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don.
- Island-hopping cruise: visit several islands on one tour
- Multiple stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Enjoy a rich buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Koh Lanta hotel
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance (for guests from 4 to 69 years of age only)
What's not included
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child
What to expect
Start the day with pickup at your hotel in Koh Lanta, then transfer to the island’s pier for the speedboat trip to Maya Bay, a sheltered bay surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs. Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are available for use throughout the time in the Phi Phi Islands, so you can explore the coral reefs and marine life at each spot.
Continue to Monkey Beach on Koh Phi Phi Don, where you’ll find rocky, forested headlands with a dramatic mountain backdrop and a thriving population of native monkeys. Return to the boat for the trip to Bamboo Island, where you can refuel with a full Thai buffet featuring massaman chicken curry, fried chicken, stir-fried chicken, steamed rice, a fresh fruit platter, and soft drinks.
After buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don, enjoy time to explore the tiny island, whose gentle beaches and low-lying forest contrast with the rugged scenery in much of the Phi Phi Islands. In the afternoon, begin the return trip to Koh Lanta with a stop at Koh Phi Phi Don along the way. This Phi Phi Islands tour concludes with drop-off at your Koh Lanta hotel.
Departure and return
Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.
Koh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta at 08:00.
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. For some hotels there is a pickup service by speed boat directly from the hotel beach.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Kantiang Beach: 08:00 - 08:10
• Kaw Kwang Beach: 08:00 - 08:30
• Klong Dao Beach: 08:00 - 08:30
• Klong Khong Beach: 08:10 - 08:30
• Klong Nin Beach: 08:10 - 08:30
• Klong Tob Beach: 08:10 - 08:30
• Long Beach: 08:00 - 08:30
• Old Town: 08:00 - 08:15
• Pra Ae Beach: 08:10 - 08:30
• Saladan Pier: 08:00
• Baan Saladan: 08:00 - 08:15
Hotel pickup offered
During checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a minimum of 13 people required to run this tour!
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.